Established for a prophetic and evangelizing mission, inculturated in the Asian situation
and responsive to the changing demands of media culture in creative fidelity to the
Pauline charism and the Church, with the preferential option for the poor, this center is
1. Provide training programs on media literacy education giving priority to pastoral
workers, catechists and youth.
2. Provide cultural, apostolic and spiritual animation using media technology.
3. Collaborate with the local Church and other media institutions.
4. Promote Christian media productions and services.
5. Promote culture of communication within the Church and society.