Module: MILE IN ADVERTISING
Date: July 2-30, 2022 Saturday Class at 1:00-4:00 P.M.
Recommended for: Teachers, Pastoral Workers, Parents and Guardians
The Module covers:
- Study of Signs & Tools of Analysis to Understand different Types of Advertising
- Functional Knowledge of Producing & Placement of Advertisement
- Historical Background and Development of Advertising Industry
- Church Teaching on Ethics in Advertising
- Critical Analysis & Evaluation of Ads from Moral, Christian & Cultural Perspectives
Ads are all over in the Internet, Mass Media, Social Media and the environment around us. Every piece of Ad promotes a value, positive or negative.
Learning and teaching others to critically analyze and evaluate Ads is our goal.
For more information please contact Sr. Consolata Manding: